Custom Warehousing - Into Warehouse Declaration
Into Warehouse Declaration via another agent (OLI)
When you submit an import declaration with the appropriate warehouse authorisation (box 49) and warehouse site declared, when the declaration is accepted by customs, Sequoia will automatically create a warehouse stock header record.
Where that frontier declaration is completed for you by another agent, you need to complete an OLI (offline import declaration) in order that Sequoia creates the warehouse stock header record.
To do this:
- Create a Non-Inventory Linked Job
- Create an Offline Import (OLI) declaration
- Complete the OLI details
- Declaration Type - Select from drop down list
- UCR - The DUCR declared
- (UCR) Part Nr (if required)
- EPU, Entry Number and Entry Date
- Acceptance Date
- Authorised Trader (for CFSP) - if not using CFSP this does not need to be completed
- CPC Code declared
- Warehouse ID and Site - if the site doesn't default then complete manually.
- Click 'Save'
- A Customs Warehousing task will be created and added to the job (as shown below).
The Stock Header Record will be created but will not be set as 'completed' and removals cannot be processed yet. Complete the stock 'Declaration' details and add Stock Items.
- Open the Stock Header by:
- Double clicking the 'Customs Warehousing Task' on the Job or
- Opening the Customs Warehousing module, selecting the 'Stock Details Incomplete' folder then double click the appropriate record on the list.
- Check the Stock Record details
- The Warehouse ID & Site will default from the OLI declaration
- 'Into Warehouse' will show the date the acceptance date entered in OLI
- The 'Depositor' will default from the Consignee on the Job
- Complete any other stock header details required
- Invoice Number
- P.O Number
- Customer Reference
- The 'Declaration' Tab will show information from the SFD declaration. You must complete any other appropriate information (such as consignor, representation, value build-up and invoice totals). This information will be used to automatically populate data in subsequent 'Out of Warehouse' declarations (IFW/ISW).
- Add Stock Items manually by selecting the 'Stock Details' tab and clicking 'Add' or by 'Importing a Worksheet'
- See 'Add Stock Items' handout for more information
- Once you have added all the stock items and declaration information, tick 'Stock Details complete'
- Click 'Save & Close'
- The Stock Record will no longer be shown in 'Stock Detail Incomplete' folder